Ratings for Star Wars “Rebels” Sees a Surge
According to Nielsen’s ratings, the season finale for Star Wars Rebels shows that the Force is strong with this show.
- 2016 highs in kids 6-11 (303,000/1.3 rating) and boys 6-11 (220,000/1.8 rating)
- Tied its highest-rated telecast of the year in kids 2-11 (1.0 rating) and boys 2-11 (1.4 rating)
- 1.2 million viewers (total) is the largest audience for the show in more than a year
- Digitally, “Star Wars Rebels” generated 3.2 million viewers on the Disney XD app and amassed over 8.8 million VOD orders throughout its season
- “Star Wars Rebels” season two finale ranked as the No. 1 cable TV telecast in the hour among boys 6-14 (290,000/1.6 rating)
- For the season, roughly 22 million people watched at least six minutes of “Star Wars Rebels,” including 5.5 million kids 6-11, 3.2 million boys 6-11 and 7.6 million adults 18-49.
Season 3 has been confirmed, but a release date has yet to be announced although Disney has said it would be sometime in 2016.